Couldn’t wait till next week, few people messaged me and said I should block out what I did so nothing can be traced. Total and subtotal will still show fee though 🤣.

Free Bitcoins: FreeBitcoin | BonusBitcoin

Coins Kaufen: Bitcoin.deAnycoinDirektCoinbaseCoinMama (mit Kreditkarte)Paxfull

Handelsplätze / Börsen: Bitcoin.de | KuCoinBinanceBitMexBitpandaeToro

Lending / Zinsen erhalten: Celsius NetworkCoinlend (Bot)

Cloud Mining: HashflareGenesis MiningIQ Mining


Better to wait for it to go to zero first and buy at a major discount then maybe someday someone will buy them.

Couldn’t wait till next week? Next week it will be way lower because nothing will happen on the news where people say oh hey I really want some Bitcoin.



[ad_2]

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close